If you have dirty air ducts in your home or facility, you could be losing money. Air pollutants require an HVAC system to work harder to heat and cool a home or facility. By having our experts at ServiceMaster Restore by McTear remove the buildup of pollutants, your HVAC system will work more efficiently and potentially save you money on heating and cooling costs.
Benefits of air duct cleaning:
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce the potential for mold growth
- Extend HVAC equipment life
- Provide a healthier environment for allergy sufferers
- Remove unpleasant odors
- Save money on energy costs
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has found that indoor air can be more polluted than outdoor air. Indoor air pollutants can lead to immediate and long-term health problems. Because of the amount of time we spend indoors, improving indoor air quality is important. Even the smallest bits of dirt and dust are captured and removed by our thorough process, including 99.97% of harmful particles.
We recommend getting your ducts cleaned if you have:
- A newly constructed home
- An existing house that has been remodeled or was under construction
- Purchased a home and don’t know if the ducts have ever been cleaned
- Lived in your home for more than 10 years and have never had the ducts cleaned
Improve your air quality as well as save in energy costs by having our experts clean your air ducts. For the best in HVAC and air duct cleaning services in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, choose ServiceMaster Restore by McTear.