There are few things more devastating than fire and smoke damage to your home. Fire can consume your building and possessions beyond salvage, and smoke and soot can cause damage even after the fire is over. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage.
The residue left behind after a fire is a biohazard and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. Trust the experts at ServiceMaster Restore by McTear. We have the right training and tools can assure the job is done properly. Don’t wait to call—damage from fire and smoke can continue the longer you wait. Smoke continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings and even tiles. Count on us to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal as well as restore areas damaged by fire.
Our fire restoration process includes the following:
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating the areas that are wet as a result of firefighting that may need treatment and remediating water damage
- Evaluating materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Pack-out services: removing contents from the home for cleaning
- Performing structural restoration
- Cleaning, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal life
It only takes a few days for lingering damage caused by fire to become permanent, so don’t hesitate to contact ServiceMaster Restore by McTear for fire damage restoration services. We have the training and experience to clean up and restore fire damaged homes and buildings in Montgomery County.