We understand that indoor odors can greatly disrupt your life. Odor removal from smoke and fire damage requires a variety of professional products, systems and specialty equipment.
We start by identifying the odor, removing it and then cleaning and disinfecting any affected surfaces.
In the case of severe odors, multiple treatments may be necessary. We are able to restore many items affected with smoke odor after fire damage such as clothing, upholstery, furniture and carpets. Call ServiceMaster Restore by McTear for odor control services.
We use a variety of deodorization tools to eliminate odors from your home or business:
- Air scrubbers use high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration to remove odorous particles from the air, enhancing the efficiency of cleaning and clearing the air for safe breathing
- Thermal fogging neutralizes odor, using a strong deodorizer that penetrates everywhere the smoke traveled
- Ozone is an oxidizing agent produced by a portable ozone generator
- OdorKlenz® technology contains a natural, effective deodorizing process that removes odors and air particulates using OdorKlenz-Air® cartridges in traditional air scrubbers.
- Hydroxyl Generators use hydroxyl radicals to eliminate odor from the surrounding areas.
Home and business owners should always look for experts who have the knowledge, skills and experience to remove those tough to get rid of odors. The professionals at ServiceMaster Restore by McTear are armed with professional-grade equipment and the ability to access areas of your home or business that you may not have the ability to access yourself. If you need odor control services for your home or business, call ServiceMaster Restore by McTear.